Small Commercial Referral Program
A program available for businesses paying over $5,000 for their commercial insurance program.
What Aon provides to your business clients:
- A multi-point review of business insurance needs by our expert licensed insurance brokers
- A set of personal recommendations tailored to protect each client's business
- A review of the largest insurance carriers to maximize discounts and to negotiate the broadest coverage for our clients
- Timely turnaround on quotes
The commercial referral program is currently available in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec, P.E.I. and North West Territories.
Types of businesses to refer
- Retail - 3+ years' experience
- Commercial buildings, residential rental properties/buildings, and condominium corporations
- Dry cleaners (multiple locations)
- Grocery stores
- Garages and gas stations
- Restaurants and hospitality - quick serve, family style (less than 35% liquor sales), freestanding or food court
- Services - general, professional, financial, industrial, healthcare, fitness, information technology, bookkeepers, consultants, engineers, architects, etc.
- General contractors - residential or commercial (3-5 years' experience)
- Commercial auto fleets (5+ vehicles)
- Non-profits and associations
- Sports teams
Types of businesses to decline
- Food trucks, hot dog vendors
- Taxi, limousine services
- Adult entertainment venues
Small commercial referrals are handled by the small commercial team in Ontario, who will attempt to contact your client within seven business days of your referral to offer a full insurance tune-up and quotation service. Quotation times will vary based on completion of insurance application, class of business, and claims history.